The Friends of the ICRC are a group of individuals with a personal commitment to our work.
By becoming a Friend of the ICRC, you will help ensure that we are always ready to help those in need. In return, you will receive detailed reports of how your money is being spent and will be invited to come and learn more about how the ICRC works.
How your support could help those in urgent need
The contributions made by the Friends of the ICRC help strengthen our emergency operations, ensuring we have the resources we need to meet the basic requirements of the communities affected. These donations also help to finance our work in forgotten crises, where it is often more difficult to raise funds from the general public.
Recognising your support
As a way of showing you just how much we appreciate your generosity and value you as a partner, Friends of the ICRC receive:
- a personal invitation to the annual conference given by the ICRC vice president;
- a regular newsletter with mission reports, exclusively for Friends of the ICRC;
- free entry to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum for you and a friend;
- a dedicated contact person, Sabrina Bordji-Michel.
How to become a Friend of the ICRC
We have three categories of Friends, depending on the total amount donated in the previous year:
- Friends: donated between CHF 5’000 and 9’999.
- Patrons: donated between CHF 10’000 and 24’999.
- Benefactors: donated over CHF 25’000.
If you would like to become a Friend of the ICRC or to find out more about our activities please contact Sabrina Bordji-Michel , Philanthropy Manager, on +41 (0)22 730 30 31 or email email@example.com