India: Best Article Competition
The Press Institute of India and the International Committee of the Red Cross are organizing a competition to find the best published articles on: “Reporting on the fate of victims of armed violence – humanitarian stories.”
“Reporting on the fate of victims of armed violence – humanitarian stories”
- 1st Prize: Rs 50,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs 30,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs 20,000
If you have written and published an interesting article on humanitarian issues linked to a situation of armed violence, please send a copy with complete details to:
Press Institute of India,
Second Main Road,
Taramani CPT Campus,
- Entries must be sent before 15 August 2012 and the results will be announced in late October 2012.
- The article must have been published in an Indian national or regional newspaper or magazine between April 2011 and April 2012, in any Indian language or in English.
- The participating candidate will have to produce the proof that his or her article was published in the newspaper or magazine.
- The exact English translation of an article in Indian language must be provided, otherwise the entry will be rejected.
- The decision of the Jury is final.
- Relatives of members of the Jury are not allowed to participate.
- Only one entry per journalist.