Profession: regional production manager – New Delhi
18-01-2013 Job Opportunity
To reinforce the impact and coherence of ICRC's communication initiatives in the region, we wish to appoint a talented, experienced and motivated production manager to join our unique organization. We are looking for an individual who can make a significant contribution to the global production strategy, motivate and support the production team of the region and implement the production processes to accelerate the rate of progress. The successful candidate for this post will have a proven record of effectiveness at producing communication material, dealing with suppliers and leading a team. The aim is to consolidate and expand the services and expertise in print and multimedia (video and photos) production in the region. The countries covered by this position are India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
He/she will be the senior specialist responsible for:
- Supporting regional print, promotional items and multimedia production activities
- Implementing at a regional level the field production strategies developed at headquarters
- Identifying and developing relevant products – publications, promotional items and multimedia – to meet objectives of local and regional communication strategies and needs
- Ensuring the quality of printed communication tools and their compliance with the ICRC's Corporate Visual Identity
- Developing regional marketing/promotion strategies for communication products
- University degree with minimum 5 years' professional experience in communications and marketing, preferably in the non-profit sector
- Extensive knowledge of print production processes (from pre-press to distribution) and technologies
- Experience in branding and in implementing a corporate visual identity
- Knowledge of publishing and graphic design software as well as typographic rules
- Familiar with multimedia production
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong management and negotiation skills
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to think strategically and coordinate with a variety of contacts
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work and able to work effectively in a multicultural environment
- Ready to travel to all countries covered by the post
- Excellent command of English
We offer a rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment.
The applicant should be an Indian national or hold a valid working permit for India.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: email@example.com with copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 4 February 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.