- Promotion and protection of the rights of children: ICRC statement to the United Nations, 2012
- Promotion and protection of the rights of children: ICRC statement to the United Nations, 2011
- Violence against girls in Africa during armed conflicts and crises
- ICRC statement on recruitment and use of children in hostilities
- Paris principles and Paris commitments to protect children
Ensuring respect for the rights of children is a top priority. The ICRC will continue to promote the principle of not recruiting children and support the development and application of IHL, in the hope that one day there will be no more child soldiers, and that humanity and justice will prevail.
04-12-2008 || Kristin Barstad
The present paper provides a brief overview of the background to the development of the new Protocol, and examines the first four articles contained therein in the light of other provisions of international law and the position adopted by the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
30-09-2000 | International Review of the Red Cross | Daniel Helle
International Review of the Red Cross More articles
In images More images
Publications More publications