Position: HR Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full Time
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence. The ICRC Regional Delegation for East Asia covers China, DPRK, South Korea, and Mongolia. The delegation's main task is to promote awareness and implementation of international humanitarian law, the legal framework that seeks to minimize human suffering caused by war. The delegation also aims to familiarize governments, experts, national Red Cross societies and civil society with the ICRC's humanitarian work and emergency response around the world.
Purpose of the Position:
The mission of the HR Marketing officer is to contribute to the ICRC's global efforts of recruiting the most capable and suitable staff for international assignments. This is done by ensuring marketing and sourcing amongst potential candidates in East Asia, for short, mid and long term staffing needs in all fields of activity and in line with operational needs.
In particular, the HR Marketing officer provides employer brand strategies adapted to reaching out to a broad range of specialized professional fields, conducts marketing campaigns and promotes and brands the ICRC as an attractive employer. The position covers several countries of the East Asia region for which the HR Marketing Officer develops adapted HR marketing and branding strategies and activities.
The HR Marketing officer represents the ICRC at different levels and with a large range of contacts. He/She coaches promising candidates on consolidating their profiles and guides candidates through the application process. The position involves working on HR Marketing with national Red Cross Societies in the region.
Requirements and Experience:
- Master's degree in communication, human resources, international relations, or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant working experience; ideally in human resources or project management professional experience with employer branding and recruitment on social media is an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English, proficiency in Korean or French is an asset
- Excellent public communication skills
- Highly motivated by humanitarian work, with robust capacity to engage, inform and coach others
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proactive personality able to work autonomously as part of a global team
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of creating and maintaining partnerships
- Available to travel frequently
What we offer:
- An initial training and on-boarding
- An opportunity to practise your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural environment
- Competitive remuneration package and generous social benefits
- Friendly and fair working environment
Anyone who is interested in this position please submit your cover letter and resume in both Chinese and English to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is the 22 Oct 2017.