To send your applications to a position in the field, follow thoroughly the steps mentioned below. Only complete applications will be considered.
- Download this application form using the SAVE AS option and RENAME it in your name
- Fill in each field of the application form
- Please include the following documents with your application:
- Your CV
- Your cover letter
- A colour copy of your passport
- This duly completed form
4. In the subject line of your email write in this order
Reference – Position – Last name First name
(example: Ref: X - 16 - delegate - DOE John)
5. Send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send only one email per application (maximum size of a message is 10MB).
Health-care positions specifics: you must also include in the email a copy of a recent certificate of registration from their national health authorities.
Hiring process timeline: if you do not receive a reply within two months, then please assume your application has not been shortlisted. As we receive a very large number of applications, only applicants invited to an interview may request an explanation as to why they were not ultimately chosen.
Request for information: Please note that no unsolicited application or enquiry will be considered; all unsolicited CVs or messages will be deleted without being read. For additional information please look at our webpage www.icrc.org/jobs and take the next opportunity to meet our HR staff at a promotional event.
To apply for a position at our Headquarters in Geneva, please follow the procedure mentioned in the vacancy notice.