- Can I donate for several operations?
Our online system only allows you to donate for one appeal at a time, as this helps to keep the administrative side simple.
If you wish to donate to several appeals, you'll have to complete the donation process for each appeal separately.
- I was able to enter my credit card number, but the system didn’t accept my payment. Why not?
Your credit card may be invalid or expired. Please check with your card issuer or bank.
- How can I be sure my payment has been accepted?
If you entered a valid email address, you will receive a message confirming your donation.
If you don't receive an email within about 15 minutes, please contact us to request confirmation of your donation.
- Can I make a donation without giving my personal details?
If you wish to make an anonymous donation, just write "ANO" in the compulsory fields. But if you want to receive a confirmation of your donation, you'll need to supply a valid email address.
- Can I make a donation in a currency not listed in the form?
For online credit card donations, we only accept the currencies listed amongst which are US dollars, euros, pounds sterling, Swiss francs and the Brazilian real. This helps us reduce our administrative costs.
However, a wider range of currencies is possible for donations via bank transfer.
- Which credit cards can I use, and for which currencies?
You can donate using MasterCard, Visa, American Express (AMEX) and the PostFinance Card.
- For MasterCard and Visa cards, donations can be made the currencies showed on the online form.
- For American Express cards, donations can only be made in US dollars or Swiss francs.