Join our management team! We are looking for a Senior Executive Support Officer based in our Makati office.
• Provides executive support to the Management team in Manila
• Manages projects and files assigned by the Head of Delegation and facilitates cross-cutting projects
• Is the Delegation’s focal point in charge of innovation
• Leads strategic initiatives and follows up institutional priorities on behalf of the management team
• Represents the management in working groups, task forces or meetings and makes reports
• Plans management events and facilitates the annual planning process, independently
Application deadline: 15 October 2017
On 30 August, in honor of the International Day of the Disappeared, the ICRC convened a conference at the Humanitarium on the importance of remembrance and the story behind its origins. Although the world is changing, our responsibility towards missing people and their families remains the same. How can we best help responsible authorities meet the needs of those who go missing and their families? And how do these needs change when the missing person is deceased?