- 5,811,970people benefited from the ICRC activities in the field of water and sanitation.
- 20,000detainees benefited from improved living conditions – ventilation and sanitation systems – and access to clean water inside detention places.
- 1,643,880people, including those displaced, received various forms of assistance including food, cash grants, essential household items, agricultural and livestock assistance.
- 1,324,123Consultations were given to patients in 83 ICRC-supported hospitals and health centers.
- 2,396,026livestock was vaccinated.
Please donate for Yemen
- في ثلاث كلمات: ماهو العيد بالنسبة لك؟
- The ICRC is concerned by the humanitarian consequences of the intensifying violence in Al-Bayda governorate over the last couple of weeks.