The Admin Assistant & Travel Officer is responsible for supporting management and organizing travel arrangements, meetings and seminars.
- Responsible for the general secretarial work of the management and will, amongst other tasks, assist Finance and Admin for compiling of accounting documents
- Management of all travel arrangements for the Mission in Papua New Guinea.
- Provide support to the staff handling travel services in the sub-sites
- Interacts with relevant authorities, immigration office for diplomatic visa issuance
- Check airline arrival & departure time and organise airport pickups
- Prepare travel files & briefing program for new arrivals
- Secretary diploma or equivalent
- 3 years work experience in a similar function
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Computer proficiency
- Capacity to apply ICRC rules and procedures
- Information management, records management and secretarial expertise
- Experience booking flights, making reservations
- Capacity to work independently
- Excellent organisational, methodical abilities, service oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive information with high respect for confidentiality
- Sense of initiative, pro-activeness and setting prioritiesInterest in humanitarian activities (particularly ICRC's)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, including cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, contact details of 2 referees and copies of certificates. Closing date for applications is 12 December 2017. Please make sure to mention the reference title.
Reference: Admin Assistant & Travel officer
ICRC Mission to Papua New Guinea, 4th Floor Habourside West, Stanley Espalande
PO Box 2011, Port Moresby, NCD
T: + 675 3210721, F: + 675 3210725
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest