Administrative Assistant 1 provides secretarial and administrative support within a medium-size structure (Premises, Maintenance, Welcome)
• Coordinates the maintenance team and ensures that premises and equipment are properly maintained, and all utilities are working; Supervises external maintenance team and controls the related expenses.
• Coordinates with JUB premises in case there is a need for maintenance support and ordering the needed materials in coordination with JUB premises.
• Follows up on the lease agreement and prepares the renewal or the cancellation of the agreement.
• Follows up the payments of the rent; Makes sure that all the bills related to the premises are ready to be paid on due time.
• Makes sure that all the premises files are organized and complete.
• Makes the ordering or purchasing of necessary material and supplies, in coordination with logistic staff and maintains related stocks (coffee break/cleaning items).
• Cooperates with the management to review and implement adequate passive security measures in and checking security criteria; Manages the keys to the premises.
• Cooperates with the Wathab department to implement passive security measures when needed.
• Maintains and updates furniture & equipment inventories for office and residences (insurance purposes).
• Taking into account next week's number of Mobiles, sends food order to Juba logistics every week (liaising with HoSD/F&A Manager); Establishes a food stock control/management system.
• Welcoming all visitors to Bentiu SD explaining the food system and making sure meal menus are updated.
• Prepares security guard roaster on monthly basis with the support of Security Guard Leader.
• Coordinates and manages the Housekeeping team including Cook; Supervises the cooks for the preparation of the meals at the base; Manages technician & daily workers; In charge of Bentiu welcome activities.
• Participates in organizing pick-up and accommodation (hotel, apartment, house) for staff and guests.
• Organizes Welcome files, and tours of the delegation for new arrivals.
• Organizes the Welcome side of events/meetings/seminars, coordinating with the parties concerned.
• Revises welcome activities invoices (such as hotel invoices) and provides all supporting documents necessary for the financial approval of payment.
• Update Field Kit inventory, orders New Stock, Keep with all signed forms from Staffs.
• In charge of Creating SR for Bentiu SD Administration department; Send Mobile Phone Credit to all Bentiu Resident Staff every Month.
• Understands and supervises the Performance Management & Development (PMD) activities for employees under their supervision.
• Makes sure that deadlines for the Personal development plan cycle are met.
• Engages in ongoing and continuous feedback and support, particularly for employees under their supervision, but also other staff members.
• Organizes regular meetings within their team to ensure optimal coordination of the work and proper flow of information; Ensures that job descriptions for employees under their supervision are up to date; seeks feedback and support from the HR
Department if needed:
• Plans and coordinates the annual leave of the employees under their supervision ensuring continuity of the operations throughout the year and making sure that there are no outstanding holiday balances at the end of the year.
• Coordinates and supports the employees under their supervision in their personal development by coaching and advising them on internal and external training and development possibilities.
Education/Professional Experience Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent training in the related field.
• Excellent command of English and/or good command of Arabic.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, and outlook.
• 2 years' experience in a secretarial position.
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT: BENTIU
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their application in English, to ICRC offices in Juba, Malakal, Bentiu, Yei, Bor, Rumbek, and Wau or by email to email@example.com until Thursday, 15th April 2021 to the HR Manager.
1.Motivation letter setting out why you are the most suitable candidate for this role.
2.CV, copies of certificates, and nationality ID. Please clearly mark the position title in the subject title of your email.