Administrative Assistant 1 provides secretarial and/or administrative support.
- Creates and maintains paper or electronic files up-to-date.
- Follow-up on specific processes.
- Updates the tables and charts, schedule and other tools and ensures invoices are followed up on.
- Prepares for meetings by setting up rooms and materials, including technical set-up for conference calls, presentations and video conferences.
- Carries out secretarial tasks such as making photocopies, destroying documents, scanning of documents, printing, sending pouch, set ups the filing system in the office, manages office stationary stocks and replenish the stocks by placing an advance request or order.
- Applies information-management instructions and ensures compliance with procedures.
- Sets up the base prior to field trips and welcome the ICRC team to the base.
- Manages daily administration and finance tasks in coordination with Bor Administration in matters related to working advances opening and clearance, bills, safe, cash count, purchasing and reporting.
- Keeps proper records of all the items or stocks in the base and does inventory when required.
- Supervises the base's premises and administration staff such as housekeepers, security guards, and helpers.
- Follows up the daily HR issues and ensures the application of ICRC internal regulations among the resident staff.
- Responsible for proper and careful reception, inspection and storage of items and reports any issues immediately to Head of Office and Finance and Administration Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent training.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic; other local languages are asset depending on the workplace.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and outlook.
- Advance excel skills will be an asset.
- Two years' experience in a secretarial position.
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT: Akobo
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit in English, to ICRC offices in Juba, Malakal, Bentiu, Wau, Bor, Rumbek, Akobo and Yei or email: email@example.com until Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
1. Motivation letter setting out why you are the suitable person for this role.
Please clearly mark the position title and your name in the subject title of your email.