The Administrative Assistant provides general secretarial and/or administrative support.
- Is in charge of reception and secretarial work
- Welcomes visitors, provides them with information, and directs them to the appropriate staff member; updates telephone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Answers and redirects incoming calls and answers callers' questions
- Prepares for meetings by setting up rooms and materials, including technical set-up for conference calls, presentations, and video conferences
- Handles general cash disbursements in accordance with the rules and procedure set forth
A successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in business and financial management, or related field
- 2 years’ minimum work experience in the same or related capacity
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Capacity to deal with public visitors and address phone calls
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to treat information confidentially
- Great team spirit and flexibility
- Positive attitude and service oriented outlook
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Aptitude to work well under pressure and ability to adapt to sudden change of priorities
As an asset, a successful candidate may have:
- Prior working experience with international humanitarian organizations
- Technical proficiency in MS Office Suite, SharePoint and IBM Lotus Notes
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment
THE ICRC OFFERS
- A meaningful career within an international humanitarian setup
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for continued learning and development
Closing date of application: 15 September 2018
Duration of contract: Open-ended
Contract Start: As soon as possible
Qualified applicants are requested to send their comprehensive resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: SURNAME First name – ILI ADMIN Asst (cover letter, resume).
Office Address: Kingsway Inn, Padilla Bldg., Andres Bonifacio Avenue, Tibanga Highway, Iligan City, Philippines
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. A valid NBI clearance must be submitted once shortlisted.
To learn more about the ICRC in the Philippines, please visit our website www.icrc.org/ph and follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/ICRCph.