The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and violence. The Manila Shared Services Center (MSSC), based in Makati since 1992, provides a range of services mainly in the field of Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting and Human Resources, to ICRC Headquarters in Geneva and delegations around the world.
The Welcome Assistant helps to ensure that welcome activities are organized smoothly, including coordination of pick-up/ drop-off of ICRC staff and guests, travel arrangements, visas, permits, official registration and accommodation.
- Organises all travel related documents
- Maintains contact with services providers
- Ensures proper logistical support for all the movements
- Ensure the necessary administrative related work
- Ensure good customer service for concerned files
- Organises visas and other administration issues
- Organises accommodation and hotel booking
Selection Requirements and Profile
- University degree or advanced technical certificate
- At least 2 years' experience in related function
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
• Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
• An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
• Training opportunities
• Flexible work schedule
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive resume and motivation letter in one pdf file to email@example.com, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Admin Assistant (Travel Organizer).
Deadline for application: 31 October 2017
Start Date: December 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.