Within the HRSS, the HR Data & Analytics Officer will mainly support the implementation of the Resident Medical Coverage project. In addition, he/she may also be required to support other Compensation & Benefits Projects and BAU activities as needed.
ICRC has appointed a global third-party administration for its Central Medical Plan that will cover about 40 countries and 40,000 lives (employees and their dependants). The project is in the final stages of the Pilot phase and starting preparation for the global rollout. The Data Analyst key responsibilities is to ensure that the data required by the third-party administrator are complete, clean and ready, and assist with the preparation of reports. This will include:
• Data preparation for all country implementation
• Assist local delegation with data cleaning by sending instructions and guidance
• Create and analyse reports to check data readiness
• Prepare data readiness reports for all country implementation
• Assist with data transfer to third party administrator
• Assist with data queries during implementation from third party provider, delegation and other stakeholders
• Prepare reports and presentations for the Working Group and Operational Steering Committee
• Analyse performance and financial reports generated by the third-party administrator
• Applies best practices, standards, guidelines and templates for data management and analytics, and works on continuous improvement.
• Ensures compliance with established internal and external needs and regulations.
• Keeps Data Management documentation updated.
• Assist HR in the field with the data preparation ahead of Central Medical Plan implementation and provide support during the hyper-care period
• Assists in improving, developing & applying data quality monitoring processes & tools (dashboards etc) and contributes where appropriate in DQ controls automation.
• Monitors data quality controls and consolidates, cleans and implements corrective actions.
• Contributes to institutional reporting and dashboards by supporting colleagues in delivering reports, revisions and optimization.
• Ensures continuity and smooth transition of data entered into various system applications, including with third party providers
• Contributes to the development of the data model and usage of the referential data that supports analysis.
• Working knowledge of SQL is a must
• Working knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, and other statistical packages is an advantage
• University degree, professional diploma or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years' professional experience in HR Shared Services
• Proven experience in HR administration, ideally in the administration of benefits and retirement plans
• Knowledge of and experience in HR shared services, including workflows, processes and key performance indicators
• Certification in HR an asset
• Good command of English, French language skills an asset
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of HR information systems
• Works well under pressure and can adapt efficiently to changing priorities
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines
• Able to work independently but also a good team player
• Dynamic and with a solid sense of responsibility
• Excellent leadership and management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
• An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
• Training opportunities
• Flexible work schedule
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one PDF file to email@example.com following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – MedCov:
• Comprehensive and updated resume
• Motivation letter
Deadline of application: TBD
Start date: July 2022
*This vacancy is open to Philippine Nationals. ICRC will not facilitate any visa in relation to this employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that protects and assists people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence around the world. It is present in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
The ICRC's Manila Shared Services Center (MSSC), based in Makati City, Philippines, carries out a range of global functions, including reporting, financial, logistical, human resources and other services.
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines