In order to demonstrate best practice within its operational activities, the ICRC Supply Chain Division, through the creation of a new Internal Control Team aims to coordinate monitoring activities to ascertain if the Internal Control System is properly implemented as well as to evaluate and communicate Internal Control deficiencies to parties responsible for taking corrective action.
The Logistics Compliance Data and Reports Analyst will support Internal Control System monitoring and review processes to ensure its efficiency and sustainability, maintain monitoring tool for action plans, and gather results for compliance evaluation as well as to provide inputs for review planning priorities.
- Prepare data from field visit reports for extraction and/or encoding of recommendations in a central repository that will facilitate the translation of recommendations into action plans
- Analyze available raw data and Key Performance Indicators to identify priority areas and deficiencies in the logistics operations and internal control system
- Facilitate follow-up process and conduct periodic tracking of action plans in each country
- Coordinate with Data & Business Intelligence Unit for generation of reports and dashboards based on the results of field visits and compliance review
- Gather and collect data for analysis to be used in maintaining or improving the effectiveness of control test plans
- Aid in preparation of presentation materials to be used for trainings on review guidelines, test plans and other enablers that are useful for Global Logistics compliance team
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Have at least two years of experience in research/reports analysis and KPI/balanced scorecard monitoring (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and previous experience in any the following industries/service: Logistics, Procurement, Advisory/Consulting, Compliance/Assurance/Audit
- Knowledge in dashboard creation and data-reports generation (e.g. Excel/macros, Tableau)
- Knowledge and creativity in media presentation (for eLearning/training materials) is a plus
- Excellent analytical and technical skills for accuracy in data extraction (reports in both forms of data logs and compliance/audit reports) and encoding in central repository/monitoring tool as well as analytical and technical skills for data-mining and KPI monitoring
- Keen on details, pro-active, flexible, resilient, motivated and results oriented
- Effective communication and relationship management skills for collaboration on data gathering and reports/result presentation
- Previous experience in Quality Management/Data Management/ISO Environment an advantage
- Understanding of Internal Controls/Risk Management a plus
- Proficiency in French/Spanish a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive and updated resume and motivation letter in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name –Data and Reports Analyst (Logistics Compliance ).
Deadline of application: 18 May 2021
Start date: Immediately
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. This vacancy is open to Philippine residents only.