The Distribution Files Reviewer is responsible for checking and monitoring of distribution files related to cash and services received by ICRC beneficiaries worldwide. He/she ensure that these were reconciled, and documentation were in line as per Distribution Tracking (DT) SOP.
- Perform monthly review of distribution files to ensure that these are reconciled, and documentation were in line as per DT SOP.
- Preparation of monthly reporting requirements
- Filing and archiving of reconciliation files
- Coordinate with FAD FPA-Geneva and field delegations through regular meetings/calls
- Ensure that review results are delivered on-time
- Assist the team with other task related to distribution tracking
- Assist in the improvement of the SOP
- Develop spreadsheets to monitor and track monthly progress
- Escalate issues to management team when needed
- Maintain a working a knowledge of the project’s requirements and developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy /Business Administration or in a similar field
- Preferably at least one (1) year experience working as an accountant / administrative assistant/ or similar function
- Work experience in project management and/or process improvement
- Good command of written and spoken English; knowledge of French is a plus
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven and able to work well within a team, listen and integrate feedback
- Can work with minimal supervision
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive and updated resume and motivation letter in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name –Distribution Files Reviewer.
Deadline of application: 30 November 2020
Starting date: Immediately
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. This position is open to Philippine residents only.