The Driver supports the ICRC’s transport / fleet team in rendering / providing transport services for Manila-based internal customers for their official business meeting and operational needs. S/he transports goods and services in a timely manner and in accordance with ICRC rules and regulations.
- Transports Manila ICRC staff in a safe and timely manner according to their planned transport request, such as:
- Detention / jail visits
- Water and Habitat projects
- Health programs in New Bilibid Prison and othe provincial jails
- Meeting with interlocutors
A successful candidate will have
- At least 5 years’ professional driving experience
- High school diploma or college-level education
- Valid professional driver’s license for at least 5 years
- Knowledge on vehicle troubleshooting and maintenance
- Awareness of traffic rules and regulations
- Good geographical knowledge of Manila
- Good English comprehension and communication skills
- Awareness of, and respect for, professional and institutional ethics, particularly with respect to confidentiality
- A meaningful career within an international humanitarian setup
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for continued learning and development
*Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until position is successfully filled. Recruitment may close before deadline of applications.
Qualified applicants are requested to send their comprehensive resume, cover letter to email@example.com with subject line: SURNAME First name – MAN Driver (cover letter, resume).
Office Address: 5F Erechem Building, Rufino corner Salcedo Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. A valid NBI clearance must be submitted once shortlisted.
To learn more about the ICRC in the Philippines, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook.