The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose purpose is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence.
The São Paulo's office (based within the ICRC's Regional Delegation for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay) is seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic candidate for the position of HR Marketing Officer – Latin America.
Purpose of the post
Under the supervision and guidance of the Talent Management Division located in Geneva, the mission of the HR Marketing Officer (HRMO) is to contribute to the recruitment efforts of talent for future field missions with the ICRC. This will be done through reaching out to potential talent pools and brand the ICRC as an attractive employer of choice.
The main focus are relevant associations, social networks, diaspora, academic circles, schools, universities, etc. Branding activities in such places may include conducting publicity campaigns for specific positions, all in line with the geographical, linguistic and operational priorities set by the ICRC and, depending on the emergency level, with a short, mid, or long-term perspective and in direct relation with the respective regional strategic frameworks of the ICRC.
The HRMO – Latin America will be directly managed by the regional head of attraction and acquisition in accordance with the global established priorities and in close coordination with the delegations concerned.
• Promoting and branding the ICRC as an international organization with a specific humanitarian mandate and as an employer of choice, in the entire region.
• Produce regional labour market research and SWOT analysis to verify the availability of skills and profiles of interest to the ICRC.
• Plan and implement employer branding and marketing strategies to position the ICRC as an attractive employer in the region.
• Create social media campaigns, PowerPoint presentations and promotion materials in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
• Identify, negotiate, plan and deliver ICRC branding awareness and marketing activities on job fairs, congresses and virtual/online fairs.
• Develop and maintain useful networks in order to improve knowledge of HR sourcing in the targeted countries.
• Ensure that the HR communication done to potential candidates is up to standard (institutional messages, ICRC image, social media and internet etc.).
• Coach high potential/rare profiles. Advise on competency building and guide candidates through the application process.
• Map NS's capacity, interest and input for sourcing and recruitment in their respective environment. Foster collaboration in promotion and branding activities for NS and ICRC files, when appropriated in line with ICRC's Cooperation strategy.
• Create, monitor and share reports, regularly and on demand, to manage and follow-up of established KPIs.
• Work in collaboration and provide ad-hoc support to the local and global team.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, public relations, human resources or equivalent.
• Previous knowledge/experience in different Latin American labour markets.
• Fluency in Portuguese, English and Spanish (oral and written).
• Extensive experience in branding positioning, market intelligence, participation and organization of events, market segmentation, SWOT an, e-mail marketing and database management.
• Fully conversant with IT tools (Microsoft Office, Windows, databases, etc.) and social media
• Professional experience in international organisations.
• Confirmed presentation skills.
• Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
• Transversal competencies: diplomacy, service orientation, discretion, strong sense of organization, solution-orientated, proactivity, reactiveness, flexibility, sense of responsibility, team spirit, stress management
• Ready to travel extensively, potentially for long periods.
• Command of any additional language of ICRC interest (Spanish, Arabic, French, etc.)
• Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Communication, Marketing or similar field
• Professional experience with employer branding and recruitment on social media (i.e. LinkedIn)
• International experience with humanitarian or charitable organizations, potentially with the ICRC
• Strong experience in human resource, marketing and/or project management
• Has professional regional network in the recruitment sector
• Starting date: June/2018
• Office located in: São Paulo
The interested parties must send the CV, a letter of motivation and resume with salary pretension in English to the address email@example.com until 06/05/2018.