The Centre of Expertise (CoE) Framework & Compliance has been created as a result of the People Management Programme. One of its attributes is to define, deploy and maintain a framework, norms and lifecycle management processes of the HR guiding documents to ensure that employees and HR service providers have access to clear and trustworthy information that is adapted to their needs. The HR guiding documents contain policies, procedures and other documents that are used to manage Human Resources.
- Advises and supports HQ and the delegations to design and develop the guiding documents under their responsibility.
- Monitors adherence to the agreed framework, the quality of the contributions and the global coherence.
- Prepares communication regarding policies and procedures
- Undertake research on best practice in HR management, including exploring practices in other organizations and prepare recommendations accordingly.
- Participates in related projects such as the Global HR Framework Implementation
- Strong analytical, logical skills to be able to see the HR guiding documents in a global and transversal manner without losing the attention to detail
- Synthetically thinking and editorial skills, both in French and in English
- Solid organizational skills, methodology and precision, but at the same time open-minded and with a sense of initiative and creativity
- Ability to find her/his place in a department in profound transformation
- Good level of MS Office literacy, especially Word to create forms and letters with advanced functionalities
- At ease with creating and maintaining content for intranet and the Lotus Notes Databases
- Interested in new technologies and development of skills in this area
- University degree in business administration, human resources, or other related disciplines
- 4 years minimum working in human resources function, business management/ operations, and or related function in an international organization
- Works well under pressure and is able to adapt efficiently to changing priorities
- Can work independently but also a good team player
- Dynamic and with a solid sense of responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
This position is open to Philippine Nationals only. ICRC will not facilitate any visa in relation to this employment. (optional)
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive resume and motivation letter in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Position.
Deadline of application: 28 August 2018
Start Date: October 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.