The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) have a job opportunity for an Identity Access Management (IAM) and ID Management expert based in Belgrade to support the platform manager and ensure a 360° communication with different collaborators and project teams.
What we do
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. We take action in response to emergencies and at the same time promote respect for international humanitarian law.
Our ICT division works together with our Shared Services Center in Belgrade to design, implement and support ICRC employees and operations worldwide. As an Identity Access Management (IAM) Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing, developing and maintaining the ID Management tools used by the ICRC to manage its Active Directory (AD).
As a specialist in identity and access management and within the IAM platform team, you will ensure the consistency and evolution of the elements of the IAM infrastructure, including technologies used. You will provide support to the platform manager and ensure a 360° communication with different collaborators and project teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the strategy, design and implementation of identity management and access to information systems, applications and administration models
- Help bring innovative solutions to meet different needs and ensure the evolution and optimization of the tools in use, MIM services and IAM platform.
- Ensure the IAM service quality, productivity and security as well as the reliability of the ICRC Active Directory and its correct use by different users
- Implement IT solutions access based on defined specifications, document features, new services and processes
- Adapt tools and processes for new project needs as well as existing documentation for operational requirements
- Integrate new IDM services: testing and documentation of new services, implementation support for operational teams
- Share best practices on the use of ID management tools as well as transfer knowledge and support systems and support applications system and operations teams
- Anticipate needs, identify and solve problems (third-level support) and provide orientation on the technologies used in the IAM platform
- Monitor the IDM platform tools according to guidelines
- Identify and anticipate problems related to IDM fields
- Resolve task-related problems and participate in resolving other problems by applying your expertise when needed
- Respond in a timely manner to customer requests, through ticketing systems, TFS application or direct requests
- Collect and translate HR processes into technical and automated processes in close collaboration with business
- Participate in IAM related projects, with respect to duties and timeline defined
- Contribute to IAM platform strategy and evolution
- Ensure a good collaboration with IAM teams and all other ICT teams involved in IAM fields
- Participate in handling external resources for an individual project
- Hold an Information Technology Engineer degree (or equivalent) and have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the IT field, with more than 5 years in IAM service implementation
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience with the Active Directory Services (AD) and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Can work in Windows environments and related Microsoft AD technologies
- Have demonstrated experience in working with Identity Management and Governance (IAM/IGA) tools
- Have knowledge of scripting and SQL language for tasks automation
- Are familiar with project processes, associated quality rules and operating constraints
- Have good interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate players across different teams (both internal and external) as well as between multi-ICT functional teams and end users
- Have an excellent command (spoken and written) of English.
- We would be pleased if you have experience in single sign-on (SSO) management and strong authentication, IAM management in Azure / AWS public clouds. Knowledge of French and of HR management processes and the ID lifecycle are strong assets.
What we offer:
- Work and dynamic professional development in an exciting international environment with training packages
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package with health insurance
- An open-ended contract with the possibility of partial homeworking
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The ICRC values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.