- Provides legal background research for the ICRC Customary International Humanitarian Law Study
- Writes papers/reports on issues relating to International Humanitarian Law, Human Rights Law, other fields of public international law (as necessary), domestic legislation and other matters, as required
- Provides administrative and logistical support for ICRC activities
A successful candidate will have:
- Education in law school and completed at least three years
- Studied and strong interest in international humanitarian law of public international law
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Excellent Filipino and English communication skills
- Ease in working in a multi-cultural environment
- A meaningful internship within an international humanitarian setup
- Compensated internship
Closing date of application: 11 June 2018*
Duration of contract: Fixed term internship
Start date: 25 June to 20 July 2018
*Due to urgency of the position, the applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and position may be filled even before the application deadline.
Qualified applicants are requested to send their comprehensive resume, cover letter to email@example.com with subject line: SURNAME First name – IHL Intern.
Office Address: 5/F Erechem Bldg., Salcedo corner VA Rufino Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. A valid NBI clearance must be submitted once shortlisted.
To learn more about the ICRC in the Philippines, please visit our website www.icrc.org/ph and follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/ICRCph.