- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree, preferably Accountancy, Economics or Logistics.
- Have at least two (2) years working experience related to inventory management, order management or procurement, at least 4 years total professional experience
- Knowledge of an enterprise tool (SAP, PeopleSoft, JDE or similar software) is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills is required
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills (advanced excel : VBA or Power query)
- Rigorous & trustworthy
- Knowledge of foreign languages is a plus (French, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, other)
- Ensure electronic reports from field offices are sent on time and complete as per procedure
- Download electronic reports, update follow-up files and contact the field offices when required
- Check and integrate stock movements and purchase orders from transactional software (FSS ICRC legacy field application and the ERP JDE) into a centralized application (D2D: Donation to Delivery)
- Control field offices’ stock position with master system and analyse discrepancies
- Perform financial field offices’ procurement reconciliation
- Send messages to the field offices on discrepancies and remind best practice/procedure to improve reports/quality of collected data.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to practise your profession in a setting of humanitarian endeavour
- Humanitarian and international environment
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive resume, and motivation letter (a must) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline of application: 10 August 2018
Start Date : 01 October 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.