Logistics Data Quality Control Officer (Based in Makati City)
- Monitor a portfolio of several Data Quality Controls
- Implement corrective actions of medium to high complexity
- Maintain Data Quality Control documentation updated
- Create/update automated Data Quality Control monitoring tools
- Analyze trends on Data Quality and report findings to relevant stakeholders
- Train and coach colleagues performing Data Quality Controls
- University Degree in Logistics, Business Management, IT or in a similar field
- At least 4 years working experience in a large organization in a related field
- Good command of written and spoken English; knowledge of French is a plus
- Experience with ERP Systems (Supply Chain or accounting modules)
- Proficiency with MS Excel, experience with a Business Intelligence software (Tableau, Click View)
- Knowledge of SQL or other query language and VBA or other programming language
- Familiar with Business Process mapping principles.
- Rigorous, autonomous & trustworthy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive resume and motivation letter in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Logistics Data Quality Control Officer.
Deadline of application: 31 December 2017
Start date: March 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.