The Procurement Compliance Analyst performs a comprehensive verification of the procurement files constituted by procurement teams all around the world. This review is conducted through an online software on information available on dematerialised documents and in JDE (ERP) in order to identify potential cases of non-compliance to the procurement process.
- Analyse data and enforce internal control to ensure that the procurement process is respected and compliant with internal procedures
- Update and maintain the monitoring database, initiate improvements through feedback and recommendation
- Conduct a detailed check and follow-up of the Procurement files in order to ensure that all files are sent on due time and are complete and compliant with internal Procurement procedures and international standards
- In case of non-compliance, coordinate and monitor completion of files including justification if needed
- Bring a critical outlook for the situations where all the process and documentation have been respected on the form but where substance is to be questioned.
- Provide support during the deployment of the dematerialisation system in the Field (PaperLess)
Selection Requirements and Profile:
- University degree in Business Management, Logistics or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience in procurement with strong understanding of the risks related to procurement process (frauds, inappropriate selection, failure to secure mandatory conditions)
- Has advanced practice in the following fields: sourcing, supplier relationship management, tendering, import/export, negotiation, purchase order management
- Working experience using an ERP application (preferably JDE)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge in French is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in an international working environment is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Reliable and honest
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive and updated resume and motivation letter in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Procurement Compliance Analyst.
Deadline of application 29 June 2019
Start Date: ASAP
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.