The Staff Health Officer is the focal point for all matters relating to the health of the ICRC staff in Manila Shared Services Center. Primarily an administrative support, s/he ensures the timely and accurate processing of the medical insurance of all resident staff. S/He also champions healthcare in the workplace and promotes initiatives in line with the ICRC Staff Health Center of Expertise' projects and activities.
- Explains and promotes understanding of the Staff Health Policy to all employees
- Processes and reviews medical invoices for anonymization and approval of medical expenses
- Manages medical files of resident staff ensuring strict respect of medical confidentiality
- Participates and or initiates staff activities that promote health, wellness and safety in the workplace
- Provides emergency medical care and treatment to the staff including first aid, and dispensing of medicines
Selection Requirements and Profile:
- Registered Nurse
- At least 6 years work experience with 3 years of demonstrated practice as office nurse or hospital staff nurse
- Experience in mental health, stress management, medical evacuation, and transportation is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive resume and motivation letter in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Staff Health Officer (Nurse).
Deadline of application: 31 December 2017
Start Date: Immediately
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.