The Compliance Review Manager is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations of controls of the second line of defence for the supply chain division. Those controls are conducted on documents and on data within various IT systems.
• Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
• Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of second line of defence processes and procedures to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of operational processes controlled by the team and related internal control system.
• Review performance data and activity reports to monitor and measure productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
• Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
• Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
• Analyse data and enforce internal control to ensure that the supply chain processes is respected and compliant with internal procedures.
• Coordinate with other stakeholders to ensure the efficiency of the supply chain internal control system and limit ICRC exposure to non-compliance.
• In case of non-compliance, escalate the issue to appropriate stakeholders.
• Provide support during the deployment of new tools or projects.
• University Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
• At least 7 year experience in operational Supply Chain, Internal Control or Risk Management
• At least 4 years supervisory experience
• Knowledge in ERP applications (experience with SAP or JD Edwards is preferred)
• Fluent in English; working knowledge of French is an asset
• Proven leadership skills and the confidence to motivate a team
• Excellent organizational and time management skills: capacity to prioritize tasks and manage multiple processes
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable to changing workloads
• Good Project management skills
• Excellent Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
• Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
• An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
• Training opportunities
• Flexible work schedule
Qualified applicants are requested to email their comprehensive resume and motivation letter in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Supply Chain Compliance Review Manager.
Deadline of application: 15 November 2017
Start Date: January 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.