As a member of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) Unit within the Finance and Administration Division (FAD), the Technical Trainer/ Techno-Pedagogical Engineer supports “online learning” initiatives at headquarters and in the field while upholding high teaching and technical standards. S/he works in coordination with FAD_FPA trainers.
- Supports trainers and Heads of the Finance division units in designing, deploying and evaluating online learning tools.
- Designs and develops in-house online learning tools (e.g. tutorials, webinars, etc.).
- In collaboration with trainers, creates and updates training data in a specific environment allowing to develop training, such as JDE BSA reconciliations, financial controls, risks prevention, financial quality checks, etc.
- Ensures provision of the necessary technology for learning and carries out continuous techno-pedagogical watch. By publishing new online tools, ensures a positive perception of the unit by using updated tools and materials.
- Collects input from all relevant internal stakeholders and translates it into meaningful learning content.
- Designs the online learning quality process for each tool; sets up and implements the evaluation strategy, guidelines for the tools.
- Proposes solutions to FAD Division’s units for new specific training, such as training on the new treasury software, tutorials, etc.
- Designs and develops technical training programmes on accounting reconciliations and new softwares i.e. Anaplan, IRIS, Peoplesoft, etc.
- Master’s degree in education studies and in the use of learning technologies, or equivalent.
- Fluent command of English; other languages an asset.
- Computer proficiency.
- Typically 6-9 years’ professional experience, at least 4 years experience in LND
- Significant experience, in conjunction with content experts, in developing learning digital resources.
- Confirmed experience in designing and implementing online learning tools all the way from their inception to routine use.
- Confirmed experience in the use of rapid learning tools.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-cultural and multi-lingual team
- Trustworthy, strong analytical skills, ability to self-manage and exhibits team spirit
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and make follow-ups
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential records and files
- Exhibits a high level of maturity, professionalism and discretion
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dynamic and fast-growing organization
- Access to further in-house and/or external training
- Flexible work schedule
- Humanitarian endeavour and international environment
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive resume & motivation letter (mandatory) to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline of application: 15 June 2019
Start Date: As soon as possible
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.