Workshops and side events: outlines and reports
30th International Conference of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, Geneva, 26 to 30 November 2007. The workshops supplemented the official proceedings of the Conference by providing more discussion on humanitarian topics related to the Conference theme and objectives.
Workshops are thus an integral part of the Conference but not of its formal agenda. There is no requirement for decisions or consensus in workshops.
Side events and exhibitions highlight experiences and “best practices” relating to the implementation of the 2003 Declaration and Agenda for Humanitarian Action or to the objectives of the 30th International Conference.
- List of workshops held during the 30th International Conference
- Detailed programme of workshops and side events
- Summary presentation of the workshops held during the 30th International Conference
- Summary presentation of the side events held during the 30th International Conference
- Reports of the workshops prepared by the workshops' organizers