Document prepared by the International Committee of the Red Cross (30IC/07/8.4)
II. IHL and terrorism
III. Procedural principles and safeguards for internment or administrative detention
IV. The conduct of hostilities
1. General issues, in particular asymmetric warfare
2. The notion of "direct participation in hostilities"
3. Regulating the use of cluster munitions
V. Non-international armed conflicts
VI. Regulating private military and security companies
VII. Occupation and other forms of administration of foreign territory
VIII. Increasing respect for IHL: The role of sanctions
1) Procedural Principles and Safeguards for Internment / Administrative Detention in Armed Conflict and Other Situations of Violence
2) Agenda of the 30th San Remo Round Table on " The Conduct of Hostilities: Revisiting the Law of Armed Conflict 100 Years after the 1907 Hague
Conventions and 30 Years after the 1977 Additional Protocols "
3) Increasing Respect for International Humanitarian Law in Non-International Armed Conflicts