The ICRC Regional Delegation in Beijing seeks to fill the following position:
Intern of HR
The main tasks for the intern will include to facilitate/ monitor / follow up on training activities and performance management during the absence of HR officer.
- To follow up Training Activity, including ongoing training courses arrangement and coordination.
- To input Training Performance tool according to training activities.
- To monitor the Performance steps and cycle, to remind the staff if necessary.
- To maintain the iDevelop activities and advise the related issues from the staff.
- Occasional support with routine administrative work may be required infrequently.
- Enrolled university students or graduates majoring in human resources management, English, business, economics, or related fields
- internship experience in human resources department is an asset
- Well-developed computer skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High competency of using English (both written and spoken)
- Understands and adheres to the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Understands and adheres to the ICRC Code of Conduct
- Understands the roles of the components of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Respects and observes staff regulations and security rules at all times
- Represents the ICRC in a professional manner at all times
- Develops and maintains a pleasant and conducive working environment with colleagues and line managers
- Performs all duties with the highest level of confidentiality in the interest of the employees and the ICRC
- May be asked to perform tasks not covered in this job description and to provide support to other departments when necessary
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: email@example.com(specify position name at your email title) Attn: Human Resources Department.
Deadline for applications: 11 July 2022
Starting Date: 20 July 2022
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview