Intern in Logistics Dept
The ICRC Regional Delegation for East Asia covers China, DPRK, South Korea, and Mongolia. The delegation's main task is to promote awareness and implementation of international humanitarian law, the legal framework that seeks to minimize human suffering caused by war. The delegation also aims to familiarize governments, experts, national Red Cross societies and civil society with the ICRC's humanitarian work and emergency response around the world.
Under direct supervision of Water & Habitat (Wathab) Purchaser, the intern will provide daily support on the administrative stuff in the Logistics Dept.
As the Intern, s-he will be responsible for
- Assist the Wathab Purchaser and other buyers to handle small purchase in the Service & Task Management System.
- Support the paper work of the Logistics Dept
Selection requirements and experience
- Education background in Business management, Logistics or similar field.
- Fluent English in oral and written.
- Similar internship experiences an asset.
- Good team player.
- Good computer skill especially MS office
Starting date: July 2020
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, by email only to: email@example.com. Deadline for application is 13th July 2020.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)