- 3 383people, including weapon bearers, lawyers, political and community leaders, students and journalists attended information sessions on IHL and the ICRC.
- 819vulnerable people received financial support in order to meet their basic needs.
- 17villages received equipment and treatment products to fight against the fall-armyworm and for crop protection.
- 1 000villagers have better access to drinking water thanks to the construction of 8 hydraulic wells.
- 480village women benefit from water points with solar systems in their market gardens, reducing the risk of exposure.
- 100volunteers from the National Red Cross of Senegal, The Gambia, Guinea-Bissau and Cabo Verde have contributed to the ICRC's humanitarian activities.
- 6 507detainees visited in 12 places of detention in Senegal, 2 places in The Gambia and 2 places in Guinea-Bissau.
- 101families of missing migrants received various forms of support, including psychosocial support.