In 2021 :
- 2000 peoplehave better access to water, thanks to the construction of hydraulic wells equipped with solar system, dikes, and the development of watersheds.
- 12 500 000 FCFAwas funded to promote the development of income-generating activities and support for agriculture.
- 623 peopleincluding arms-bearers, magistrates, political and community leaders, students and journalists have been made aware of IHL and the ICRC.
- 55 familiesof missing migrants were visited to inform relatives on the status of the search for their missing relatives.
- 944 radio spotsin 6 languages were broadcast to raise awareness and prevent the risks of mines and explosive remnants of war.