In 2022 :
- 1 500people have better access to drinking water, thanks to the construction of hydraulic wells with solar pump and drainage equipment.
- 5 460people received income support through financial aids and trainings in poultry farming.
- 1 214people including arms-bearers, political and community leaders, administrative authorities, students and journalists have been made aware of IHL and the ICRC.
- 1 605people were made aware of the risks of mines and explosive remnants of war.
- 40radio broadcasts were carried out to convey Red Cross messages in Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Cabo Verde.