Our action in 2020 in Cameroon, in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic:
- 352,000 kg of food supplies3,800 households received 352,000 kg of food supplies
- 3,350 weapon bearers3,350 soldiers, gendarmes, and police officers were trained in International Humanitarian Law and International Human Rights Law.
- 20,000 detainees20,000 detainees (60% of the prison population) received masks, soaps, gel, etc... to prevent Covid-19
- 54,000 people54,000 people have benefited from better access to drinking water
- 1,050,000,000 CFA francs16,000 households benefited from 1,050,000,000 francs CFA in cash to strengthen their economic security
- 76,000 patients76,000 patients received care in ICRC-supported health care facilities
- 330,000 bar soapsWe distributed 330,000 soaps and 20,000 handwashing devices as part of the Covid-19 response
- 12 people reunited12 people, most of whom were unaccompanied children, were reunited with their families in Cameroon, CAR, and Nigeria.