- 36,400detainees provided with assistance.
- 4,095,000people in urban and rural areas as well as places of detention benefited from improved/ rehabilitated water facilities.
- 260,000phone calls and oral messages facilitated between family members separated by conflict and violence.
- 11,400people provided with physiotherapy and mobility services.
- 1700people from local and regional authorities, community and religious leaders, journalists sensitised to IHL and the mandate and activities of the ICRC/ERCS.
- 420,900people provided with seeds or cash for agro activities.
- 178,000people provided with essential households.
- 45ERCS branches provided with different supports, including refilling of First-Aid kits.