In 2022 (January to June)
- 21,400detainees provided with assistance.
- 2,800,000million people in urban and rural areas as well as places of detention benefited from improved/ rehabilitated water facilities.
- 116,000phone calls and oral messages facilitated between family members separated by conflict and violence.
- 5,800people provided with physiotherapy and mobility services.
- 800people from local and regional authorities, community and religious leaders, journalists sensitised to IHL and the mandate and activities of the ICRC/ERCS.
- 390,000people provided with seeds or cash for agro activities.
- 121,000people provided with essential households.
- 40ERCS branches provided with different supports, including refilling of First-Aid kits.