- 21,704phone calls were made to reconnect separated families.
- 84,000people received seeds, tools, and food.
- 601,435animals were vaccinated in west Kordofan, Darfur and Blue Nile State
- 1,560people benefited from emergency medical supplies donated by the ICRC.
- 566,490people benefited from the construction, upgrading, and repairing of water systems.
- 5,250troops & commanders from different armed groups attended IHL trainings.
- 887Red Cross Messages were exchanged to reconnect families.
- 3,138people with disabilities received rehabilitation services.