- 14,496phone calls were made to reconnect separated families.
- 159,000people received seeds, tools, and food.
- 573, 235animals were vaccinated in west Kordofan, South, and Central Darfur.
- 35,100people benefited from emergency medical supplies donated by the ICRC.
- 269,608people benefited from the construction, upgrading, and repairing of water systems.
- 87people from the Ministry of Justice and SRCS participated in communication and IHL training.
- 591Red Cross Messages were exchanged to reconnect families.
- 4,735people with disabilities received rehabilitation services.