- 23missing persons related to the conflict in Abkhazia were identified and handed over to their families.
- 111sets of human remains were exhumed, analysed and samples were sent to international laboratories for DNA analyses.
- 164medical evacuations organized across the administrative boundary line (ABL) ensuring access to adequate healthcare for 152 patients.
- 387Red Cross Messages were exchanged between separated family members.
- 384servicemen representing various levels of command, as well as soldiers participated in 16 IHL sessions.
- 17visits conducted to 8 different places of detention in order to assess the living conditions and treatment of detainees.