- 6,400Lebanese, Syrian and Palestinian refugees were assisted through the ICRC’s cash programs across Lebanon.
- 183,000Patients received health care through ICRC-supported facilities across the country
- 16,500Syrian and Palestinian refugees and Lebanese returnees from Syria received food or essential items such as hygiene kits, blankets or mattresses
- 77,000People benefited from improved water and electricity networks and shelter infrastructure rehabilitation.
- 7,500Detainees were visited in 25 places of detention across Lebanon
- 19,700Patients received ER consultations and surgical admissions to ICRC-supported facilities and hospitals across Lebanon