January - December 2021
- 580,696people received food, cash assistance or essential household items
- 632,081consultations were carried out at ICRC-supported primary health care centers
- 74,210children under five were diagnosed and treated for childhood illnesses
- 579,000persons had improved access to clean water, shelter and sanitation.
- 11,352received shelter kits consisting of roofing materials, door and window parts, while 3,243 got access to temporary or permanent shelter.
- 24,877persons are being looked for by the ICRC following tracing requests made by families
- 54visits were made to 16 places of detention to monitor conditions of detention and the treatment of detainees during which over 6,000 detainees were individually followed up by the ICRC.