The latest newsletter from the ICRC delegation in Sri Lanka features a variety of articles, including updates on our work in the country, how we're addressing the needs of families of missing persons, and celebrating 50 years of our Fundamental Principles.
Table of contents:
- Introduction - Humanity in migration
- Annual forum on international humanitarian law
- Dialogue with Sri Lanka Police on international human rights
- Assessment of prison health services
- Red Cross and Red Crescent Fundamental Principles
- ICRC activities - April to June 2015