The latest newsletter from the ICRC delegation in Sri Lanka features a variety of articles, including updates on our work in the country, how we're addressing the needs of people affected by past conflict, and our support to families of the missing.
- Helping communities meet their economic needs
- Health care services in prison and medico-legal aspects of imprisonment
- Wounded healers: Accompanying the families of the missing
- Researching inquests into deaths
- Working together to improve living conditions in prisons
- Facts and figures on the ICRC's work in Sri Lanka