A financial contribution represents a significant commitment on your part. In recognition of that commitment, the ICRC will:
- invite you to special events and briefings;
- send you detailed reports of how your money is being spent;
- mention you by name in our annual report or other publications (with your permission);
- assign you a dedicated contact at the ICRC who will answer your questions;
- organise donor project visits.
Over 150 ICRC donors attended our exclusive event at the Rencontre de L'Humanitaire in Geneva, Switzerland:
The Friends of the ICRC are a group of individuals who have committed themselves to making large, regular donations of at least CHF 5'000 per year. By becoming a Friend of the ICRC, you can be even more involved in the emergency assistance we provide to those affected by conflict.