A financial contribution represents a significant commitment on your part. In recognition of that commitment, the ICRC will:
- invite you to special events and briefings, click here for an example;
- send you detailed reports of how your money is being spent;
- mention you by name in our annual report or other publications (with your permission);
- assign you a dedicated contact at the ICRC who will answer your questions;
- organise donor project visits.
We have dedicated contacts at the ICRC headquarters in Geneva and our Delegation in London who would be happy to speak to you about partnering with the ICRC.
The Friends of the ICRC are a group of individuals who have committed themselves to making large, regular donations of at least CHF 5'000 per year. By becoming a Friend of the ICRC, you can be even more involved in the emergency assistance we provide to those affected by conflict.