- 1,000,000people in 35 towns and cities benefitted from an improved access and availability of clean water and better sanitation, through numerous ICRC interventions of supplying essential materials and technical advice.
- 1,000,000consultations, including 118,000 hospital admissions, and 70,000 vaccinations were carried out in ICRC supported health facilities
- 256,800people including those internally displaced, returnees and vulnerable families and female-headed households, received various forms of assistance including food parcels and multi-purpose cash grants/
- 3,500persons with disabilities received various services in 3 physical rehabilitation centers in Tripoli and Misrata
- 221contacts and more established between family members separated by conflict, violence and migration, including detainees, unaccompanied minors and vulnerable adults.