During 2020, despite the Covid-19 pandemic in Mali:
- 53,928people received primary health care.
- 56,996people gained improved access to water.
- 830detainees visited in 26 detention centres.
- 3,854people, including armed carriers, members of judicial branch, journalists and bloggers, sensitized on IHL.
- 49,788vulnerable families received a financial assistance to improve their incomes.
- 2,537,876animals vaccinated during the 2019–2020 immunization campaign.
- 62,184farmers received a support to boost their production.
- 4,960people with disabilities received medical care thanks to physical rehabilitation program.