- 95,359people received primary health care.
- 95,500people gained improved access to water.
- 3,697detainees visited in 19 detention centres.
- 2,934people, including armed carriers, members of judicial branch and journalists, sensitized on IHL.
- 24,660vulnerable families received a financial assistance to improve their incomes.
- 3,251,333animals vaccinated during the 2018–2019 immunization campaign.
- 59,094farmers received a support to boost their production.
- 10,375people with disabilities received medical care thanks to physical rehabilitation program.