- 79,000migrants called their families through the phone services provided in shelters and assistance points supported by the ICRC and managed by the Honduran, Guatemalan and Mexican Red Cross in 68 points.
- 19,400hygiene kits were handed out to migrants in transit or those who had been repatriated.
- 25,200liters of water were distributed in Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico.
- 2,800children received assistance to call or be reunited with their families.
- 18,300migrants received basic medical attention at 10 service points supported by the ICRC and managed by the Red Cross National Societies of Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico.
Give to those who need it most