ICRC Bangladesh Delegation — 2020
- 89,000detainees benefited from infection prevention and control measures and medical and non-medical items
- 378located successfully. One woman reunited with her family
- 2,721people with disabilities received prostheses and orthoses and physiotherapy services
- 150,000people (30,000 households) received food parcels in 64 districts in Bangladesh.
- 624displaced families receive biweekly (one-month ration) food rations in Konarpara camp.
- 1,740families from host community in Tumbru received emergency food parcels under lockdown.
- 6,006families from three Chittagon Hill Tracts districts (2,000 families from each district) received emergency assistance as an unconditional cash grant.
- 68prisons supported with material aid such as hand rub, surgical masks, hand sanitizer, chlorine, etc. With the help of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society, 89,000 people benefited in our response to control spread of infection in detention facilities.
- 750personal protective equipment kits donated in Chittagong Hill Tracts, Cox's Bazar