Rakhine Operation Response: Newly Displaced Populations - November 2019
- 43,500people received soap, ceramic filters, plastic buckets, tarpaulins and bamboo to reinforce shelter.
- 32,000people in rural communities benefited from upgraded environmental health conditions: better access to water and sanitation.
- 42,000people received kitchen sets, hygiene and dignity kits, solar lamps, jerry cans, blankets, matting and clothing.
- 45,800people received cash for food or food.
- 36,200persons benefited from preventive and curative medical care through mobile clinics supported by the ICRC