ICRC Myanmar Delegation Jan - Sept 2023
- 116,255People were provided with essential household items such as blankets, mosquito nets and kitchen sets.
- 123,926People in Kachin, Shan, Mandalay, Rakhine, Chin and Sagaing gained better access to water, sanitation, shelter, and emergency hygiene systems, as part of the ICRC’s emergency response programmes.
- 44,236People (including 36,158 children under five years) were immunized through an ICRC-supported immunization programme.
- 3,419People with disabilities who received Physical rehabilitation services including 1,215 people affected by explosive hazards were supported through our physical rehabilitation programme.
- 43,144People learned more about the risk of explosive hazards and received information on safe behaviour through 952 awareness sessions.
- 6,932People including weapon bearers, civil society organizations, INGOs and government staff learned more about the ICRC and international humanitarian law through 236 awareness sessions.