ICRC Myanmar Delegation — 2019
- 91,000people received health-related consultation through the Ministry of Health and Sports mobile clinics supported by the ICRC.
- 41,000detainees received improved living conditions due to infrastructure projects supported by the ICRC.
- 209,000people affected by conflict living in displacement camps, and urban or rural areas benefited from shelter, water and sanitation projects.
- 460victims of landmines of unexploded ordnance received rehabilitation services supported by the ICRC.
- 70,400people reached with essential information about landmine dangers through over 1,000 awareness sessions.
- 6,600detainees released from prisons received financial support to return home safely.
- 15,000physiothereapy sessions provided, supported by the ICRC.
- 126,500people received essential household items including blankets, kitchen sets and mosquito nets during emergency.