ICRC Myanmar Delegation Jan - Mar 2022
- 254,734People received essential household items
- 118,768People provided with food or cash to buy food
- 125,114People in Kachin, Shan, Rakhine, Chin and Kayin States provided with access to water, sanitation, shelter and hygiene.
- 11,899Curative health consultations provided in 13 ICRC-supported health facilities across Kachin and Rakhine States.
- 609Patients transferred for urgent and immediate medical care from rural areas.
- 4,894Physical rehabilitation services provided, including 3,194 physiotherapy sessions, 351 prostheses, 159 orthoses, 57 wheelchairs and 434 walking aids.
- 16,229People learned more about mine risks and safe measures.
- 18,397Detainees supported with COVID-19 prevention materials.