January - June 2023
- Over 5000calls and individual visits were received from families of the missing.
- Around 555oral, video and written Red Cross messages were shared with the families of the conflict-related detainees.
- 50 family membersof missing persons received psychological support during home visits or through support groups.
- Around 2300 raspberry seedlingswere distributed to 14 selected households in Bardzravan village, Syunik region.
- 34 staff membersof the ambulance and emergency services from Syunik region were trained in the ICRC-WHO Basic Emergency Care course conducted by the ICRC.
- 12 sessionson MHPSS were organized in Armavir for 42 members of 26 families of persons missing since the 2020 escalation.
- 390 personsin 25 communities of Syunik, Vayots Dzor, and Tavush regions, including health professionals and teachers, were trained in basic first aid by the ARCS First Aid Department with ICRC support.
- 1 schoolin Chambarak town, Gegharkunik region improved access to clean water and sanitary-hygiene conditions.
- 600 copiesof the educational handbook on mine risk awareness and safer behavior (RASB) and 100 copies of posters were printed for distribution in communities, in the scope of the project implemented by the ARCS in partnership with the ICRC.
- 351 peoplefrom various communities of Gegharkunik and Syunik regions attended sessions on MHPSS conducted by the ARCS counselors in cooperation with the ICRC.