October - December 2020
- over 21,600woollen blankets were distributed to civilians displaced to Armenia following the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict escalation.
- about 7,400housing items were distributed by the ICRC and the Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) to the civilians displaced to Armenia.
- about 6,800hygiene items, including basic first-aid items and COVID-19 prevention materials, provided to displaced civilians by the ICRC and the ARCS.
- about 12,000calls and individual visits were received from the families of the missing at the ICRC delegation in Armenia.
- over 10,000civilians returning to Nagorno-Karabakh were briefed about the risks of explosive remnants of war.
- about 1350people accommodated in temporary shelters benefited from first aid kits and equipment provided by the ARCS in partnership with the ICRC.
- 360schoolchildren displaced to Armenia received touchscreen tablets to be able to continue their education remotely.
- 300sets of medical tunics with trousers and caps were provided to the Ministry of Health for distribution according to the needs.
- 30hospital beds, furniture, washing and drying machines, medical coats, gowns and other materials were donated to Martuni hospital as assistance in setting up of a new department for the wounded.
- 6kindergartens gained access to improved heating systems, new shower cabins and water in showers.
Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: Donate now!