January - June 2021
- 4719calls and individual visits were received from families of the missing at the ICRC delegation in Yerevan. 302 families opened cases with the ICRC for the follow-up.
- 1450oral, video and written Red Cross messages were shared with those detained in relation to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and helped them restore or maintain family contacts with relatives.
- 4,575host families, who provided shelter to 12,542 adults displaced following the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict escalation, received cash assistance through the Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) with funding from the ICRC.
- More than 10,600displaced civilians were provided with sets of winter clothes, including jackets, scarves, hats and underwear, and shoes distributed by the ICRC and the ARCS.
- Around 7,300displaced individuals benefited from the non-food assistance including hygiene and essential household items distributed by the ICRC and the ARCS.
- Over 2,300civilians living in or near weapon-contaminated areas participated in sessions on the risks of landmines and explosive remnants of war.
- 12hospitals and health facilities were supported with medicine and equipment for primary healthcare services, medical equipment and consumables for treatment of the weapon wounded as well as with materials for COVID-19 prevention and control.
Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: Donate now!