January - June 2022
- Over 1450calls and individual visits were received from families of the missing.
- 4,754 personsdisplaced following the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict escalation in autumn 2020 received cash assistance.
- 4700 civiliansliving in or near weapon-contaminated areas participated in sessions on risks of landmines and UXOs, co-organized with ARCS.
- 450 householdsfrom nine border communities in Syunik region received emergency food and hygienic parcels.
- Around 600oral, video and written Red Cross messages were shared with the families of the conflict-related detainees.
- 10 health facilitiesin Vayots Dzor, Syunik and Gegharkunik regions received dressing materials to provide initial medical care to the injured.
- 40 householdsin border communities of Syunik and Tavush regions benefited from grants for income generation activities.
- Around 390persons, including rescuers, health professionals and teachers were trained in first aid.
- 4 border schoolsin Tavush and Gegharkunik regions improved access to clean water and sanitary-hygiene conditions.
Nagorno-Karabakh conflict: Donate now!