In October - November 2020:
- over 21,700woollen blankets were distributed to civilians displaced to Armenia following the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict escalation.
- around 4000civilians displaced following the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict escalation received hygiene supplies.
- 300sets of medical tunics with trousers and caps were provided to the Ministry of Health for distribution according to the needs.
- 30hospital beds, furniture, washing and drying machines, medical coats, gowns and other materials were procured as assistance in setting up a new department for the weapon wounded.
- 4kindergartens gained access to improved heating systems and water in showers.
- 360schoolchildren displaced to Armenia following the Nagorno- Karabakh conflict escalation received touchscreen tablets to be able to continue their education remotely.
- over 1500civilians returning to Nagorno-Karabakh were briefed about the risks of explosive remnants of war.
- about 1350people accommodated in temporary shelters will benefit from first aid kits and equipment provided by the ARCS in partnership with the ICRC. They also attend first-aid training and psychosocial support sessions.