- 850,000were supplied with water due to infrastructure rehabilitation and materials provided to waterboards.
- 67primary health care facilities received essential medical supplies.
- 120,000people received food and hygiene parcels, regular cash assistance, support for their agricultural and livestock activities or grants for starting their microeconomic activities.
- 756,000people who crossed the line of contact received various assistance at heating/cooling points and a medical point operated by Red Cross volunteers.
- 7,000children and teachers in 52 educational institutions benefited from the rehabilitation of facilities and improved security measures.
- 15,000teachers and children benefited from the installation of protective sandwich panels and anti-blast film on windows and improvement of facilities of 77 schools and kindergartens.
- 14,000detainees in 12 detention facilities benefited from the improvement of heating, sanitation and other utility systems.
- 756families registered with the ICRC are still looking for their missing relatives. 110 new cases of persons unaccounted for were registered, while 101 cases registered with the ICRC were closed.
- 30,000adults and children improved their knowledge of mine/UXO risks during 1,100 sessions, including those conducted by the Red Cross volunteers.
- 19,000patients in the conflict zone were assisted by four Ukrainian Red Cross mobile clinics, with support from the Austrian Red Cross and the ICRC.
Help the people of Ukraine rebuild their lives