- 872,500people were supplied with water due to infrastructure rehabilitation and materials provided to waterboards.
- 51hospitals received medical equipment to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic and emergency preparedness materials.
- 37,000people received regular provisions of food and hygienic items.
- 28,000detainees benefitted from various health and COVID-19 support, hygiene and food assistance, as well as material donations and rehabilitation works.
- 15,600students received assistance aimed at creating adequate conditions for teaching and studying at educational facilities and libraries.
- 2,300households received cash grants or equipment for small businesses, livelihood activities or vocational training.
- 233vulnerable individuals were supported to cross the line of contact in either direction to reunite with their family members
- 813families registered with the ICRC are still looking for their missing relatives.
- 680elderly persons living alone, including individuals with disabilities, were assisted by 124 Red Cross home-visiting nurses.
- 22,400people improved their knowledge of mine/UXO risk following mine-risk sessions.
Make a donation