- 850,000were supplied with water due to infrastructure rehabilitation and materials provided to waterboards.
- 67primary health care facilities received essential medical supplies.
- 120,000people received food and hygiene parcels, regular cash assistance, support for their agricultural and livestock activities or grants for starting their microeconomic activities.
- 756,000people who crossed the line of contact received various assistance at heating/cooling points and a medical point operated by Red Cross volunteers.
- 7,000children and teachers in 52 educational institutions benefited from the rehabilitation of facilities and improved security measures.
- 15,000teachers and children benefited from the installation of protective sandwich panels and anti-blast film on windows and improvement of facilities of 77 schools and kindergartens.
- 14,000detainees in 12 detention facilities benefited from the improvement of heating, sanitation and other utility systems.
- 756families registered with the ICRC are still looking for their missing relatives. 110 new cases of persons unaccounted for were registered, while 101 cases registered with the ICRC were closed.
- 30,000adults and children improved their knowledge of mine/UXO risks during 1,100 sessions, including those conducted by the Red Cross volunteers.
- 19,000patients in the conflict zone were assisted by four Ukrainian Red Cross mobile clinics, with support from the Austrian Red Cross and the ICRC.