In January - May 2023:
- 7,000+war-wounded patients treated across the growing list of hospitals that receive monthly ICRC support.
- 249,000+food & hygiene parcels distributed to hospitals, local communities, and education facilities in conflict-affected areas.
- 3,748tracing requests collected. The fates of 443 sought persons were established; 11 family associations received financial and technical support; 88 families of missing persons received legal support.
- 1,900,000+people have better access to safe drinking water with the provision of water treatment chemicals, equipment, & repair materials to water boards & administrations in Mykolaiv, Izium, Kremenchuk, Novovorontsovka, Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, Donetsk, and Luhansk.
- 90psychologists received training on trauma-informed care via online training sessions co-organized with Swedish Red Cross.