- 864,000were supplied with water due to infrastructure rehabilitation and materials provided to waterboards.
- 40hospitals were supplied with surgical consumables, oxygen concentrators, PPE, screening tents, including within the COVID-19 response.
- 53,000people were assisted with food and hygienic items, including within the ICRC COVID-19 response.
- 232,000people were assisted by ICRC or Red Cross volunteers with tea/sugar/water while crossing the contact line.
- 2,200children benefited from repair works or donation of construction materials to 21 educational facilities.
- 22,000children and students benefited from donation of PPE, sanitation and disinfection items as part of the ICRC COVID-19 response.
- 88,000detainees benefited from donation of disinfection kits as well as construction materials, including within the ICRC COVID-19 response.
- 801families registered with the ICRC are still looking for their missing relatives.
- 18,000people improved their knowledge of mine/UXO risk following mine-risk sessions.
- 680elderly persons living alone, including individuals with disabilities, were assisted by 117 Red Cross home-visiting nurses.