- 10,300,000people have access to clean water as a result of our activities.
- 166medical facilities were supported with medical equipment, drugs, medical instruments and materials, personal protective equipment, and consumables.
- 869,500vulnerable people living in conflict-affected areas received nearly 388,000 food parcels, as well as over 358,000 hygiene kits, essential household items and appliances.
- 136,300internally displaced people (IDPs) benefitted from donations of food and hygiene parcels to the IDP centres and the Ukrainian Red Cross Society distribution points.
- Some 200,000people with diabetes, cardiac diseases and asthma continued with their treatment with donations of medications for non-communicable diseases to medical facilities.
- Over 2,200people improved their awareness of risks related to the danger of mines and explosive remnants of war through dissemination sessions.
- 111people with disabilities, as well as seniors with limited mobility, were assisted medical transportation from the Odesa and Mykolaiv regions to Moldova by the ICRC team with the support of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society.
- 355families received fuel for heating their houses during winter.
- Some 33,800families received emergency construction materials and tools to temporary rehabilitate houses damaged by hostilities.
- Nearly 4,000pieces of news were given to families missing a loved one by the Central Tracing Agency Bureau.
- Over 125,600food parcels were delivered to the Ukraine Red Cross Society as part of the mobilization support to improve the food consumption of affected people
- Over 435,000people supported with nearly 180 million Swiss Francs in unconditional cash assistance.